So how 'bout that icky cold that is running rampant across campus? I feel like I'm an astronaunt and I'm wearing one of those astronaut helmet things and whenever I talk it's like I'm talking inside this bubble and the sound echoes and bounces all around my head never really reaching my ears...
But anyways...
We had SAO Bible study tonight, and it was awesome- so much stuff that I had to hear- it amazes me how God can speak to me sometimes in such a clear way- feels really cool :) One really awesome verse that Crystal brought up (I love Crystal! she's so awesome! she always makes me smile) was Psalm 45:11- "The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." God thinks I'm beautiful! Wow! I guess I've always struggled with that crazy physical appearance junk, but sometimes it's worse than others. And lately, I haven't exactly felt like a beauty queen- kinda feel blah. But hearing that verse, and just the whole lesson in general, made me feel like these crazy standards of today really are overrated, and for goodness sakes, the king of everything thinks I'm beautiful- who am I to bash His creation?! Uplifting and humbling all at the same time, if that makes any sense.
I really want to go to Boston. I think I'll start saving, and maybe in the spring, I can fly up there. Whew, that was random. I think I'm going through travelling withdrawals- money doesn't allow me to go the places I'm used to going to, and I really miss it. I get claustrophobic if I stay in one place too long- every once in awhile I need a change of scenery.
So how 'bout that studying? Eh, I'm not a huge fan of it, but alas, I find myself tethered to the books increasingly more (which is great, since I have an abundance of time to devote to that...). So off to environmental science, my favorite!
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever!
Psalm 118:1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If you like the verse in Psalms, you should really come to the study tonight in Gretchen's room. I know you know this already (and you might have been planning to come anyway), but it's on the Proverb's 31 woman. Being beautiful in God's eyes. I don't care how I feel when I go to the study, I always feel better/ready to work for God when I leave. :)
And as far as being in a bubble, it's kind of like the bubble we were talking about to protect our hair. Hehe. Too bad it doesn't really work that way. ::frowns::
Post a Comment