12.09.2004

Emu

Oh my goodness! Just a few quick notes before I lay me down to sleep-
...the Galapagos Island trip is a definite go! Yay! And Amanda is my cabin-mate- how fun! We're the only students going...with Dr. Saladin... and Dr. Viau... and others, but woah, that sounds... interesting...
...and sad/happy news! I'm headed to Wells to be an RA next semester! My first reaction was excitement, because well, that's cool and definitely an answer to a prayer- thanks God. But I don't want to leave my great roomie and my great suite-mates and all of the other great people in Sanford! I'm so sad! I wasn't prepared for this, but prepared at the same time. And I should probably just go to bed and deal with all of the fun stuff I have to deal with tomorrow (aka meetings, studying, exam and unfun conversation). Oh sad day! I will miss this place so much! All of the "I don't want to study, so let's pretend to have something else really important to do" or "I'm experiencing emotional trauma; please fix it" or "I just want to have some good old-fashioned fun" or "I want to act like an idiot" or "Professors make me smoke weed and drink beer" or "Walking on Broken Glass" or "Every Rose has its Thorn" or " STUPID, WORTHLESS, NO-GOOD" or "Boys are dumb, throw rocks at them" or "You're such a granny!" or "You dirty Yankees" or "My God is so BIG!" or "You silly k-nig-uts" or "I could marry him right now" or "I don't whine." Well, that's where God wants me to be, and that's all that matters- He's got my back, ya know.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Good times. Ooh! Ooh! Don't forget our latest fascination - the whistle.... We WILL figure that out...maybe you can use your RA super-powers to gain influence. ::ponders:: <3