Woah. That's all I've got to say.
Ok, that was a lie, I have a ton that I could say, in fact, I'm quite confident that, if I didn't have a pesky class tomorrow, eh, later today, I could keep going for the next 14.37 hours. I'm at Gretchen's now, so while I've got a moment, I'll just give y'all a few highlights from my trip... more to come... with pictures... lots of them (I believe I'm pushin' the 500 mark... hehe)
1. Sea lions are so cool :-) While snorkeling, Amanda and I got to play a little "Chicken"... she would swim VERY fast towards a head-on collision with us, and then at the last possible second, dive right underneath you and splash bubbles in your face (except she got a little attitude with me once and smacked me with a flipper...). Then we played tag... she was swimming in circles around me, so I started swimming in circles to try to keep up with her (which must have been a very amusing sight for Amanda), and she just wore me slap out. It was so awesome! :-D
2. Volcanoes are cool. Someday, I'm going to live on one. The view is nice :-)
3. low blood pressure + 15,500 ft on Cotapaxi = 1 very sick Erin (so there go my dreams of doing a little Himalaya mountain climbing... sad day...)
4. our cab driver ran 7 red lights last night on the way back to the hotel... apparently, it's ok to treat a stop light like a stop sign
5. I have a tan, but you should see me quick, b/c it's peeling away... ;-)
oops, gotta run!

No comments:
Post a Comment