Felt like poo at work today. Seriously. Like a big pile of poo. It's amazing how your body hates you when you only drink one glass of water in a day but sweat off about 13 glasses (give or take). Stinkin' Georgia humidity. That's it. I've had it. I'm going to Chicago for the weekend.
The end :-)
Oh btw, only class and lab tomorrow, and no work, which means I get to take a nap :-D This is, by far, the most excitement I have experienced since... Sunday. Or maybe Monday. Anyways, it's at least been a good 24 hours since I've been excited beyond all reason, so I feel like I deserve this nap. It will be delightful. However, it will, most likely, be interrupted by some guy trying to cut our lawn or by flying roaches or my own inability to flip the off switch to my brain.
Hey! did y'all know it's summer? So why is it just as busy now as during the un-summer? Something to ponder... Could it be possibly I've reached that age where ::gasp:: there is no summer vacation?! :-( <-- That's my sad face, just so you know.
Aw, man! I was gonna be asleep by 11. Oops...

No comments:
Post a Comment