I am tired. No, scratch that. I am exhausted. Just plain pooped out.
Not really sure, once again, where I left off, and to be honest, I'm not sure why I even bother to keep writing/typing in this silly thing. Only reason I'm doing it now is b/c I'm on duty, and I don't feel like studying, so yeah, here I am.
I cut my hair yesterday. It's gone, all of it. Yay for Locks of Love and for my new bob. It's weird. I can't get used to it at all- I like it, it's just VERY different. I've never had hair above my shoulders ever, well, maybe when I was two, it was a bit short. It was a very scary experience. They put it back in a ponytail, and then just hacked off the whole thing! It makes me laugh, because all of the girls who have seen it are surprised and at least make some comment about how I have no hair left, but I don't think a single guy has said anything about it yet- while running around today, I've passed about ten guys who I know fairly well, and none of them actually verbally acknowledged that a foot of my hair is gone... they just look genuinely and profoundly confused... I'm amused :-)
Went to the Braves game last night. Fun. No really, it was. If you take out all of the rain and the terribly cold temperature, it was incredible. Went with Gretchen, and we met her brother and some of his friends from way up in NC. We got seats way up in the nosebleed section, which was actually good, because we just moved up a few more rows and we were under that little (?) overhang thingy, so at least we were somewhat (??) dry. Then went to Longhorns. I miss Atlanta. A lot. This summer will be good, but boo hiss, I'm gonna be working and studying the WHOLE summer. That's alright. It's necessary. Gotta make some cash money and gotta get a few classes out of the way so that I can finish here sometime soon. Places to go, people to see, don't ya know?
I want to sleep.
I moved just about all of my stuff our of my room today into the house. I'm excited :-) The house is super cute. Nice little front porch, wood floors, backyard, free laundry, you know, the works. I'm so stoked about not eating in Saga this summer- I'm gonna actually be able to be so healthy, which makes me really happy. Did a fitness test yesterday- that whole aerobic exercise deal, yeah, I've got that one down super good (eh, what's with "super?"...), but body composition, not so much. Gotta eat better and keep workin' out like I'm doing already- it's all good, but a little discouraging. Ok, I'm over it :-)
Gotta clean my room. Badly. Stickiness from tea and lemonade all over. Long story. Ask me later.
I want to sleep.
I got the job at Applebees (hehe, I typed Appleboos accidentally, struck me as hilarious, almost laughed out loud, almost). Yay. I really am excited about it. I think it'll be fun, and hopefully I'll be super good at it so I can get loads of tips ;-) Could sure use a little cash money. At least, if I wanna stay in school. But who wants to do that? It's so overrated.
I want to go to Ecuador. I say, no way! to classes- let's just get on a plane and go. So there.
...so... tired...
Hey hey, guess what? I love Jesus ::happy sigh::

1 comment:
Congrats on the job. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment