sorta mostly moved into Sanford... my room is way too cool ;-) the bathroom... is not :(
last exam tomorrow... probably don't need to take it since one of them gets dropped... but my prof won't say how much the curve on the first two tests will be, so I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter for a measely five points that I'll probably get through a curve... I'm peeved
my face makes me want to cry... no really, stupid body/humidity/stress that makes my face look like I'm pubescent or something stupid like that... I eat NO junk, and I'm such a skincare freak, inside and out, so why in the world do I, of all people, have this problem?! I'll tell you why, because I run in the stinkin' 500% humidity and sweat 4 pounds of water off every day... if it's not one thing, it's another...
I need to finish my chem homework... but it's hard :(
my very good friend is sad which makes me very sad :( boys are so stinkin' dumb, even the good ones, but it's ok, because I know that Jesus will bring extravagent love if we just follow His perfect Will :-D
ok, I've procrastinated enough... time to torture myself with chem
ooo, Higher Grounds is my new favorite place ;-) I suppose it has to be if you're willing to drive two hours to get to it!
I love my life... thank you, Jesus! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment