wow, do you know how amazing my God is?!
the past few weeks have been, um, rough, to put it lightly, and after more bad news today, my heart has been pretty heavy, just feelin' bogged down, ya know? so I walk out of church, and I'm met by a cool breeze, the air is crisp and clear, just breathing it in makes me feel renewed, and I look at the sky, and just beyond the leafless trees I see the moon like I have never seen it before, nestled among streaks of irridescent clouds is a perfect picture of my Savior's handiwork displayed just for me, just to ease my mind and bring a feeling of peace about me... God has protected me from so much, and then I look at the sky, it's almost like I can feel his loving arms wrapped around me, and while I can still feel the chill of the wind as it blows through my hair, I can feel His presence so strongly, so completely... I don't deserve this
a meeting, a paper, and Blackbird... tonight will be good...

No comments:
Post a Comment