skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I've read the words before so now I know...
1.26.2006
And now I'm sunny with a High of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light
And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be alive
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(20)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(7)
live your life for those that you love
And now I'm sunny with a High of 75Since You took ...
never a dull moment... wow, that's all i have to s...
oh wow, so the past couple o' days, eh, maybe the ...
so i'm a little frustrated right now, and i guess ...
was this a test? because i think i passed with fly...
what kind of stupid do you think I am?! haha, it's...
►
2005
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(23)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
Links
Google News
About Me
Erin
"Hope is a waking dream."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment