Oh wow, I am absolutely beside myself with tiredness. I feel completely drained, like there's nothing left in me. Emotion makes me tired. Maybe I'll just stop feeling... it takes too much energy ;-) Of course, adequate sleep would probably help with that, but whatever, that would be way too easy to fix.
I'm confused. How can the answers be so obvious yet so incredibly elusive all at the same time? Was talking to Amanda about it, and we agree- this phase of, goodness, I don't even know what, is not fun. But it is. But it's so aggravating. Ugh! I don't get it! Can't I just fast-forward a few weeks and get my answers and go on with my happy little existence?!
My ever-expanding confusion has not diminished one thing which I know for certain, one thing that has become increasingly apparent as the day wears on. My hope is in Christ. Nothing else. It can't be. I've come too far, gone through too much to return to where I was. I am amazed at the blessings he has allowed me to experience as of late, and even if that is all, then I am grateful. And ever hopeful.
I need a song for how I feel. If I still lived with Brittany, she would be the wonderful person that she is and find me a song, I just know it...

1 comment:
Hmm. I dunno. For some reason "Free Fallin'" popped in my head, but I think my song-picking skills might just be a bit rusty. Good song though, even if it doesn't apply.
::sings loudly::
Post a Comment