So... what a week. That's all I have to say. Ok, I lied. I have a LOT to say. I'm exhausted. Just plain wiped out. I don't even know where to begin...
Well, I had a lot of tests this week. Too many. I don't remember feeling too stressed about it, but apparently I must have been, because I can feel myself "destressing," and my body is just about on the verge of being non-functional. Did an 8 mile this morning, and I can still feel my muscles burning... not good. I'm hungry, just so you know. Anyways, so begin Wednesday night, and another full night of studying. I was busy cramming organic chem into my head when it occurred to me that there was no way I was going to get it all in, and I was going to fail the exam with flying colors, so I did something I've never done before in any shape or form in my entire life- I dropped the class. I've been pulled in so many directions, and to be honest, school is very much at the top of my priority list, and it's been keeping me from the things I love, so I said, "Ok, don't be stupid, you need to scale back on your academic endeavors, my dear." I'm so excited, because I might have time to, I don't know, sleep or go to church or hang out with my favorite people. This week was ridiculous on the sleep front. I stopped trying to keep track. I was basically just taking naps when I got the chance, but I can think of only one night when I actually went to bed (and even that was just for 5 hours... although that was an amazing night's rest!). I shouldn't complain, I know it could be ten times worse, but I just needed to do something for my sanity. Next week will be so great, because it will be so much easier to have some kind of routine... 5 am Jesus time... 6 am run... get ready... class... study... hang out!... study... church... study... friends! Ah yeah, it's gonna be so great! Other than that, Induction went well. And... ok, so all I did besides that and go to class was work and study. I lead a very boring existence- oh wait, change that! I LED a very boring existence! Not anymore! Freedom from chemistry... well, maybe not ;-) Had lunch with Miss Nancy today, and it was great! I just love her so much! We could talk forever! It was great :-)
::sigh:: I want out of M'ville in the worst way. It's gotta start getting cool soon, right? I want to go camping like you wouldn't believe... just want to get away... Go up to north Georgia or even better, up into North Carolina. No wait! How 'bout up to Pennsylvania or, oh wow... someday I'm going to go camping in New England in the fall... that would be incredible...

No comments:
Post a Comment