So this week was probably the hardest week of my entire life. I'm not even kidding, I don't remember ever being broken to this point, but I know it was necessary. It still hurts, but it's out of my hands now. I've done what God wanted, and now, all I can do is pray. Even though my heart has ached like it never has before, I am filled with a peace that I just can't explain except to say it's the kind that only God gives- y'all know I couldn't fake this or make it up on my own!
On a completely unrelated note, I got to be a stupidly giddy girl again the other day, and wow. I definitely didn't see this coming, but then again, I think I always have. ::happy sigh:: And God's got this one so wrapped up in His Will, it's just the coolest thing to see! Just goes to show you, if you just stop making stinkin' plans and just let God do His thing, He will bless you far greater than you could imagine! It's overwhelming! But this distance thing?... God, I know You did that on purpose, and I really am grateful for it for a bunch of different reasons... it's just times like these that I just want to grab my keys and say, "forget Milledgeville!!!" and just drive down there (almost did that on Monday... wow, that might've been really funny had the circumstances been different...). Ok, I'm gonna stop, cuz I could probably go on for a VERY long time ;-)
The weather is absolutely beautiful today! Had a really good run this morning (even if it was two hours late and three miles shorter than planned!), and I just want to go walk somewhere, except I have a million and one things to do this afternoon. Oh well. Such is life! But thanks, Jesus, for the sun and the cool weather and the breeze and everything!

No comments:
Post a Comment