2.24.2005

I feel like God just lit a fire under me, and I just have so much to do! I'm not even talking about mid-terms (although, maybe I should be...) or all these crazy meetings that are popping up. I think I've just found my freedom- for real this time. I guess I've always been a "free spirit," "independent thinker" (woah, how hokey can ya get? eh, you know what I mean), but now I feel like I'm flying, just soaring above the mediocreness that is life. God is giving me revelations every day and it is so exciting! Things that I thought I wouldn't get to do till I was "grown up," well, God is showing me that I don't have to wait for anything- I'm prepared to tackle all of my dreams right now, and that's what I'm doing!

I've started my dissertation- perhaps I should get to grad school first, but hey, I figured, "why wait?!" Essentially, in starting that research, I've also started to get a grip on the business that I want to build after I get my degree (that really does have to wait a while though- I guess an education is good for something).

And I'm starting to work on some ministry opportunities that just rock my socks off- God has shown me how to use what He has given me for His glory, and it's really cool! More to come on this later (meeting this weekend about it...).

I feel like I've found my place, and yet, I don't even know where that is. Weird. Ok, maybe not so weird, my place is with Christ, so essentially, if I'm in His will, then I've found my place, right? Wow, what a feeling of peace :-)

Time for sleep- running with Gretchen in the morning, and then I have some lovely lectures for the rest of the day, and I promise, I'm going to study!

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
Psalm 143:10

1 comment:

Michael John Flipp said...

Amen, as far as tackling your dreams, get a vision, make it a big one! God is King of all Kings right? What would a King of all Kings want to give to His daughter? I think the sky is the limit, don't dream too small now, God has a purpose for you. Too many christians thinking too small of ideas, I wonder how come? We have a Great and Mighty King who loves to give great and mighty things. I guess that is where the faith comes in. Amen. Peace unto you sister, you go tackle those dreams!