In lieu of studying, I have decided to spend some quality time filling out a little something I found on Brittany's LJ (thanks for the distraction, kiddo!)
TEN random things about me
10. I love un-pus milk (ie organic or soy) ;-)
9. When I sing really loud in my car, it makes me cough (?)
8. I was a giddy, blubbering girl today for the first time in a long time- it felt good!
7. I want to go to church right now
6. Someday, I'll get a kayak... in red...
5. Cooking makes me happy
4. I want to travel to lots of places... so much to see!
3. I value my independence a lot more than I probably should
2. Sometimes I get so excited about things that I can't keep my feet touching the ground- I have the ability to drastically change my mind/alter my plans in a matter of minutes
1. I'm ready to be all growed up ;-)
*NINE places I've visited
9. Piedras Negras, Mexico
8. Cooperstown
7. Los Angeles (ick)
6. New York City
5. San Antonio
4. Bar Harbor (my favorite!)
3. London
2. Sanibel Island
1. San Diego
*EIGHT things I want to do before I die
8. Finish school...
7. Raise godly kids
6. Own my own business
5. Go to India or China or Russia or Ethiopia or Brazil or Chile...
4. Oh! Get tickets for the International Space Station! That would be awesome!
3. Write a book
2. Plant a garden
1. Do whatever I can, whatever God wants, to bring honor and glory to Him
*SEVEN ways to win my heart
7. Show me that you care, don't just say things cuz they sound nice...
6. Have a passion for learning
5. Have a heart for serving others
4. Don't be afraid to lead me, although it may take some work...
3. Be tall, dark, and handsome ;-) ("Jesus makes people beautiful," right Gretchen?! awesome!)
2. Dream big, but trust God to do what He will with your life
1. Love God way more than you could ever love me
*SIX things I believe in
6. The healing power of chocolate (I feel better already!)
5. God will provide- He always does
4. The love of my family
3. Gravity (?)
2. The absolute truth of the Word of God
1. The love of God for His children
*FIVE things I'm afraid of
5. Economics tests... I should study...
4. Being deceived by someone I love
3. Letting my focus drift away from God
2. Something bad happening to my family
1. That the ants that have infested my room will eat me while I sleep
*FOUR of my favorite items in my bedroom
4. My vitamins ;-)
3. Pictures of favorite places, of family and friends
2. The bread that my daddy made this weekend (hey, I have my priorities!)
1. My Bible
*THREE things I do everyday
3. Sing
2. Pray
1. Laugh
*TWO things I am trying not to do right now
2. Bounce out of my chair (I've developed Brittany's leg twitch/spasm thing...)
1. Study (aha! I've found success!)
*ONE person I want to see right now
1. Oh wow, one person? That's crazy! I decline.
I hope midterms aren't making y'all crazy! Mine probably should be making me stressed or something, but hey, life's too short to be worried about silly tests :-) (this is perhaps not the best philosophy to adopt on this particular day- oops). Please, please, please pray for me, y'all. I have some hefty decisions that have to be made pretty soon, like this week, and I really want to make sure I'm doing what God wants. It's kind of risky (ok, big-time risky), but if that's what God has for me, He'll make it work, right? Right. Ok kids, time to go do rounds and make sure these psycho Wells kids aren't torching the place or playing golf/tennis/frisbee in the halls or mattress surfing...

1 comment:
Love to see blogs from people who trust in Jesus! Woo, Hoo!
Post a Comment