9.13.2005

Just for the record, I am the dumbest girl ever, and I just love how wonderful friends like Miss Brittany Thompson can put things right in perspective ;-) Thanks man, I needed that... fun times... or at least amusing times!

So... I'm still happy! Aren't you all happy that I'm still happy?! Thanks, I knew you would be :-) Only unfun thing that has happened is I can't go to the P-A this weekend, but I think God has made it pretty clear that He just doesn't want me to go... not sure why... I'd like to think I know why, but remember, I'm a dumb girl, so the chances of me really having this figured out are slim. But anyways, this weekend is gonna be incredible, even if it is full of stupid work! I get to hang out with pretty much all of my favorite people :-) Not to mention, I will be even MORE happy, because all of my tests will be done, and I will be able to breathe, and I am a pretty big fan of breathing.

So Gretchen has loads of excitement tonight, and I can't wait! We were talking today about how awesome it is that God's blessings are kind of coming at the same time, different ways, but the same idea... all at the same time! I think He's having a pretty good time watching all of this unfold, because I know I am! Wow! I just have such a peace about his whole situation... I'm right where God wants me, and that's a pretty good feeling. Just gotta keep pursuing His Will, because it's the best!

Oh right, organic lab... my favorite... gotta run!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

The ads on your blog are becoming ridiculous. You should do mean things...

Anyway. Haha. I hope my message didn't come across weird. I was just smiling at the humor of it all. :)

<3!

Erin said...

I think I will do mean things... grrr! <-- this is me being mean, just so you know

And no, your message didn't come across weird, I was also smiling at the humor- funny how God changes things up on us when we least expect it... but I'm ok with that ;-)