9.11.2005

So this must be the week of updates, because I think I've updated this thing more in this week than I have in the past six months... But anyways, I'm happy. I mean, really really happy :-) I can't even explain why... I tried to tell Jessica, and the best I can come up with (in a really vague nutshell... can't divulge too many details of my exciting life to the world!) is that I feel that same joy I've always felt in Christ, except different. Wow, see how helpful that description was?! Communication is not my forte. But for the past few days, I just haven't been able to stop smiling! I feel like I'm bustin' at the seams! I've never felt like this before... and it's really awesome :-D Yay for Jesus and waiting on His timing and being in His Will and so many blessings and so many other things that I wish I could put on here, but I'm going to leave you all waiting in anticipation! Aren't I mean?! Mwuahaha! <--that was my evil laugh, just so you know

Off to RAISE... even Housing can't steal my joy, and that's sayin' a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
Timothy Noah: Joe Allbaugh, Disaster Pimp. 09/08/05 Jonathan Alter on How to Save the Big Easy.
Hey, great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mesothelioma definition site. It pretty much covers mesothelioma definition related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get the time. :-)

Brittany said...

We need to talk!!!