Begin midterms week. Yay, I love midterms... I just have three, one each on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So I've decided that I'm not going to miss a single class this week, isn't that exciting?! No skipping for Erin this week! I'm turning over a new leaf!
Being content with singleness is sounding better and better as these few weeks progress... I'm pretty, how shall I say it, irritated. Nope, that just doesn't quite capture it, I'm borderline angry, and that's saying a lot. Every girl wants to be pursued, right? This is a pretty widely-held, well-known concept, so how come guys have such a difficult time with this?! I'm beginning to feel like things just aren't as they seemed at first... deceived, maybe? I just don't know.
Having a salad week... feel like a beached whale... so apparently I'm a really hard-core emotional eater, and last week was way too emotional for someone like me. Weird, I haven't really felt emotion for awhile... I don't think I actually started to feel anything before about four weeks ago... hmm... moving right along...
Yay for October and pending cool weather! Yay for all of the fun things I get to do in October! Yay for Jesus, who is the only reason I got through last week! ::happy sigh::

No comments:
Post a Comment