10.27.2005

Confucius say, "Girl who has not been able to breathe for a week should not run 8 miles." So I ran 7. Not the brightest thing I've ever done, but it felt so good to finally get off my butt and get all of this stress and anxiety that has been building out of my system. I tell you what, if this past month hasn't turned me into a woman of prayer, I don't know what will! One more day... lots more prayer. But last night, I received yet another affirmation of the necessity of what I did, and today, my heart was encouraged so much...

I've been slowly getting my motivation back. If I'm really honest with myself, summer classes are what killed it for me, but I'd rather not admit to that since I'll be doing it again... As long as I have it back by next semester when it will really count, I'm good. I have a feeling the inevitable B or 2 will follow, but my GPA can stand it without any trouble, and I don't particularly care right now anyway- how sad is that?!

::happy sigh:: life is good, and God is good... what more could I ask for?

huh, haven't heard this song in awhile... I love it...

speak
and say the words that no one else will ever say
love
love like the world we know is over in a day

i'm gonna show you love in every language
i'm gonna speak with words that need no form
i'm gonna give you what you never had before

and you're beautiful
and i am weakened by the force of your eyes
so shine bright
to separate the truth from the lies
i'm gonna show you love

so tie me to a tree and let the smoke and ash collect
no, i won't regret to let love do what love will let
and you can drown in mixed emotions and walk across an angry sea
this is the cost of being free

and now, I am off to the grocery store, because we cannot get through a week without going at least three times, and then I will drive... somewhere... and then I will go to revival... and then I may stop by the ultimate frisbee game... and then I will go to Blackbird... and then I will go to bed (ha, we'll see about that...)

No comments: