10.15.2005

"We may have the vision of God and a very clear understanding of what God wants, and we start to do the thing, then comes something equivalent to the forty years in the wilderness, as if God had ignored the whole thing, and when we are thoroughly discouraged God comes back, and revives the call, and we get the quaver in and say- "Oh, who am I?" We have to learn the first great stride of God- "I AM THAT I AM hath sent thee."

"A friend loves at all times."

"Let Him have His way; if you do not, instead of being of the slightest use to God in His Redemptive work in the world, you will be a hindrance and a clog... Why shouldn't we go through heartbreaks? Through those doorways God is opening up ways of fellowship with His Son... If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart." (wow...)

"Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins."

"Don't keep your thoughts locked behind your cellar door all shrouded in a mystery. Just let them out, that's what friends are for, to give without giving the third degree; no need to be ashamed, I've been thru' it just the same. So when your path misleads, know that you can call on me."

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

"This is all I'm dreaming of... to live completely in Your love"

...

Slowly but surely, I'm beginning to get it :-) But I'm still scared :-O ::sigh:: I don't think he could ever really understand, but it's not something I can worry about... one of those times when I'd rather just walk away and not look back, but then what would I do with this burden I have on my heart?...

No comments: