2.03.2005

La la la... feeling random- and I'm wearing boring shoes, how did this happen?!?! I had a really good day today- I might even go so far as to say that it was spectacular- crazy, I know.

Went to phylogeny (aka bio 2 or something- heck, I don't know, I just show up)- didn't fall asleep, although I think this was mostly due to the fact that I felt like I was stuck in one of those really big freezers that they have at super markets- there was one at the bakery I used to work at, and I wasn't allowed to go in, because the floor was iced over, and if I fell and broke myself, I would sue them for lots of money, and they would be poor.

Went to Chick-fil-a to get what has become my daily buttered biscuit- I have to eat between classes or my stomach starts to digest all surrounding organs, and it's not a pleasant feeling. So yeah, lovely biscuit.

Went to chemistry- stayed awake AGAIN- I'm incredible! Test on Friday- should've studied for that tonight- oops.

Went to lunch. Ate with wonderful people who make me laugh and remind me that I would just go crazy if I weren't surrounded by even crazier people than myself :)

Went back to my room, and thus began a most joyous occasion that I like to call "nap time."

Went to run with Gretchen. Oh wait, first she had to sing me a song (that she's singing at church on Sunday), and she was, of course, incredible. And she has pictures of us that are amazingly cute and adorable (ok, that's a bit of a stretch- I can't really pull off cute and adorable, but she can, and it makes up for my lack of cuteness and adorableness?...). Ran in Centennial, which made me very happy, because while the whole cemetary/GMC run is wonderful and, um, un-monotonous, it was rather chilly and a wee bit on the wet side.

Took a shower. Yay for showers.

Went to church, and it was so great! I'm so excited, because, gosh, I don't even know, God just totally got in my heart and made me so very happy in Him, and I really hope I don't decide to be dumb and push Him out again like I usually do- don't want to reach that ho-hum contentment ickiness- blah. We were talking about I Peter, which I'm sure is a shock to all of you who know I'm in the I Peter class... anyways, check out 2:24- wow, God was speaking to me tonight! How cool is He?! It was like I just sat down and told God all of the stuff that was weighing on my heart, and He said that verse in direct response just to me- what an awesome thing!

We're doing a different cantata now- eh, we have over a month to pull it off, it's all good. We're doing Lion of Judah now, and my most favorite song ever is in it- Victory Chant- it's so awesome!!! I can't wait!

Went to Wal-Mart. Bought dinner- some chicken broccoli pasta something and Chex Mix-yum. Was immensely amused by the amount of food Gretchen had to buy for her brother and his friend so that they wouldn't wither away in the two days they'll be visiting- boys make me laugh! Was also amused by the lovely list of feminine products Kristin had to purchase for various suffering women- apparently half of Sanford (of the females that is- thought I should clarify, wouldn't want to confuse y'all) has a little visitor, and they weren't prepared! Oh dear! Disaster!

Watched The Village- awesome movie- not what I expected at all. And on a side note, I love Net Flix- everyone should get it (so that I don't have to...). Even my lovely mother has gotten on the bandwagon, which came in handy when we were iced in last weekend- some good ole Bourne Supremacy and Manchurian Candidate made me very happy.

Saw Harold for the second time in one day! Woah! We're on a roll! I have decided that he is very nice, because he says things like, "well, you're looking skinny today"- who says that?! That's weird, and I think he's got some kind of vision problem or something, but hey, I'm ok with that! He makes me smile :)

Walked back to Wells in the rain, because I'm the genius who left my umbrella in Jessica's room- that's ok, because I'm holding one of hers hostage over here, so we're even now. And I'm thirsty- finished my cup o' water- sad day- ok, not that sad, I should probably just go get some more...

Now you may look back at my day and think, "gosh that was pretty mediocre, what's her deal?" but I think it was swell. Please take note that the only even remotely academic thing that I did was go to class, and while I did note that I was visibly conscious, that does not take into account my mental consciousness. So there ya have it. A lovely rainy day. Bring on tomorrow, me and God, we can handle anything!

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
-Hebrews 9:27-28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't really pull off cute and adorable
I know, as the kids say, or used to say, that it's "uncool" to mention this, but: regardless of your humility, you really are cute and adorable!