10.04.2005

Wow, so just for the record, I'm not borderline angry anymore... borderline crazy from speculation and over-thinking, but not angry. Was going to try to hash things out tonight, but I don't think I'm supposed to. Oswald Chambers had his usual words of wisdom for my day, and he said something about seeing the vision but just not being there yet... and then I remembered... something I was told, that I'm not really sure if I should believe right now, but I'm going to believe it just because... "I don't want you to worry"... so I won't. Or I'll try not to... really hard... I'll wait till this weekend, it'll be much easier to just talk face-to-face, and I'm really looking forward to it! At least I'll have answers... I may not like them, but I'll have them. And we have Bible study afterwards, which will be amazing! And now I have to run!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

!!!??? What in the world is going on in my Erin's life!?